Friday, August 31, 2018

Time w/ My Host Family [Week 1]

These past five days have been exciting. This family is very active. By that I mean that the family does a LOT together. They treat me so well. A little too well because when I would emphasize how good a dish was, we would begin eating it everyday πŸ˜…
My host mom (妈妈)would offer to take me everywhere! Work for both parents start on Saturday though, so I'm not gonna be used to not being able to hang out with the family all day.
I remember when I first joked around with my host dad. I looked up at the ceiling of our house and thought I could touch it. I was all smug when I said 哇,ζˆ‘ε₯½ε€§!ζˆ‘ε€ͺ倧了!I then proceeded to put my hand over my forehead, pretend that I couldn't see my host dad, and say 你在ε“ͺι‡Œ? πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Putting down the tea cup he was holding, he told me to stand next to him back-to-back and ask 妈妈 who was taller. I bet you can see where this went. 😁
I remember the moment clearly, since it just happened last night.😝
My host family and I are a good fit for each other! I would have been satisfied with any family being kind enough to welcome me into their home for such a long time but my family really makes me feel at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment